FIND YOUR HEALTH AND INTIMATE WELL-BEING!
PHARMALP FLOREVIA® based on prebiotic and red clover extract treats quickly and sustainably intimate imbalances and prevents recurrences
The natural efficient solution, without side-effects, with :
- Prebiotic α-GOS which stimulates the growth of good vaginal bacteria, to rebalance the vaginal flora
- Red Clover Extract, natural source of isoflavones, to improve the thickening and the trophic of the vaginal mucosa
Vaginal gel to care and prevent :
- Imbalances of the vaginal flora
- Bacterial vaginosis
- Vaginal dryness and discomforts
Product in boxes of 8 single-tubes.
A medical device in the form of a vaginal gel with prebiotic (α-GOS), plant (Red Clover extract) and lactic acid.
List of ingredients: Aqua, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide (α-GOS, prebiotic), Glycerin, Polyacrylamide, C13-C14 Isoparaffin, Laureth- 7, Red Clover Extract (Trifolium pratense), Butylene Glycol, Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid.
- A natural and complete solution to the standard treatments
- Rapid efficacy: 8 days to recover a healthy vaginal flora, especially after antibiotics treatment
- Innovative and patented combination of synergistic ingredients:
- Local action for a better efficacy
- Contributes to prevent recurrences of vaginal infections by restoring the vaginal flora and a normal vaginal pH
- Suitable for pregnant women
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Gel to insert directly into the vagina with a specially shaped applicator.
- To prevent relapses and rebalance durably the vaginal flora: 8-day treatment, 3-4 times during the year, starting the day after the end of menstruation.
- When antibiotics, for a rapid rebalance of the flora: after the antibiotic treatment, 1 tube per day, before bedtime, for 8 days. To be repeated after the first following menstruation.
- To treat symptoms of bacterial vaginosis: apply 1 tube per day, before bedtime, for 8 days
- To treat symptoms of vaginal dryness: 1 tube per day, before bedtime, for 8 years. Then 1 tube, twice a week.
- Pregnancy and lactation: This product can be used safely by pregnant women and breastfeeding women.
- This product must not be used by young girls who have not reached puberty, either by women with a known allergy to one of its ingredients.
- No side effects have been reported to date.
FLOREVIA® is classified and registered as a medical device in compliance with the 93/42/EEC directive concerning medical devices.
Storage between 0° and 40°C.
Pharmalp supports people who wish to take responsibility for their health, by offering them natural and effective products that work on both symptoms and causes in order to prevent a recurrence.
Our research and products are based on scientific proof of effectiveness and tolerance, and our industrial partners have been selected with great care.
We are proud of our Swiss roots and our ambition is to offer effective, high-quality products in line with the reputation built up by Swiss companies across the globe:
- Phytotherapy products based on alpine plants extracts or micro-algae for preventing or caring certain daily disorders: stress, sleep disorders, fatigue, lack of vitality,….
- Products based on good bacteria for the microbiota, the body’s key player in health, digestive well-being and immunity. Innovation, quality and effectiveness, at the heart of our concerns!